As a result of the work done in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic, 2021 is set to change how UAV pilots and end users think about, plan, organize and execute their drone operations in a number of important ways. This report is focused on how a variety of developments, which have been in the works throughout the drone space for years, are defining the present and future of the space.
Among the topics it covers are:
- Broadcast Remote ID versus network
- Defining the ROI for building the drone ecosystem
- Delivery logistics and infrastructure
- Latest trends and innovations in Lidar and photogrammetric data collection
- Taking drone programs to the next level
- The impact autonomy will have on scaling the industry and enabling new use cases
Fill out the short form to the right to download the report.