Public safety officials ranging from firefighters to police officers to first responders recognize what kind of force multiplier drone technology represents. Whether it’s to help with search and rescue efforts or get a new perspective on a fire, drones can be quickly deployed to find out more information about a situation which allows responders to take action in more effective ways.
This report covers the ways in which drones are being used to perform this critical work.
Among the topics it covers are:
- Drone use in collision scene reconstruction
- Force multiplier of drones for saving lives in fire and emergencies
- How drones are helping to shift disaster response paradigms
- Use of drones as first responders in law enforcement
- How starting off with smaller drone projects can be important to their long term success for disaster response